New season

10:53 AM

The gentle breeze touching my face, I can smell the new season is coming.

The need to get rid of the old world has beckoned and acceptance becomes the only solution.

Should I be bothered? But that's the least of the many emotions I'm feeling right now. I'm feeling the liberation from what has been holding me.

Ah! I'm reminded of Jordan Peterson's word, "and if I'm a free agent, my first reaction to command might just be that nobody, not even God, tells me what to fo, even if it's for me. But the story of the golden calf also reminds us that without rules we quickly become slaves to our passion - and there's nothing freeing about that."

This does not make any sense but I'm liking this new season so far. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images