Now what?

8:58 AM

Ok, so retrograde officially ended last Sunday and I don't have anything or anyone to blame for my mood anymore. I guess it's aging, and the fact that I have irregular sleep last week due to pleadings I needed to finish and early morning hearings. My aging body can't take it anymore and I was just sleepy during weekend spilling to this week. But guess what? I have 9 hours of sleep for two (2) consecutive days!!! and still I felt tired AF. I guess consistency still beats this one time big time sleep. I've had usually 6-7 hours sleep daily but it was down to 4 hours last week and I guess sleep really matters when it comes to handling your mood and mental health. My goal for this week is to return to my sleep routine to manage my emotion and anxiety. I don't want to rely on melatonin regularly but sometimes I know I needed sleep so thanks to these gummy fairies. Haaay. Anyway, praying for a better last quarter of 2022. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images