Effing Retrograde

9:04 AM

This mercury retrograde is draining too much my energy. Deym. I had my usual full load of work like four (4) days hearing and lots to write but for some reason I can't seem to manage it without being irritated. In addition to the fact that colleagues are not helping, instead of being troubleshooters I need to troubleshoot their own troubles like WTF?! Like dude please manage your own I already have too much on my plate. Yes, this is a rant and I have no outlet so my irritation has come to a point that I want to punch someone in the face. I think I need a restful weekend. My weekends so far were plain boring like I will just spend the whole day in the bed watching some random film or series. I guess time to be purposeful. Hay. 

I guess adding to irritation are the unwise decision I had in terms of handling my financial woes, or rather things I spent on are just not as effective, hence the frustration. Like I just want my effing clear face back. Also contemplating whether it is wise to extract my wisdom tooth. Oh well. I can't think effectively now since I had soooooooo much to write and yet still need to attend to a hearing this afternoon. For now I will just blame it to the retrograde. Cmon give me some gatorade. (cringe)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images