Haggard

9:37 AM

I thought October will provide a little light but as how it is I'm really really drained in all aspects - physically, mentally and emotionally. Umabot na ako sa point na end of thinking capacity but still needed to think because madami pa din isusulat. Like wtf. Di na tayo naubusan ng 'ngarag' ghorl. But I know ranting won't help either, since finishing all taks is still the solution. Hindi lang tayo pa makabangon, kainis lang din mga unexpected stress na wala naman dapat if namamanage lang din ng ibang tao sarili nila. Like kaloka kayo I'm not the ultimate troubleshooter. Just praying for more energy. I don't want to spoil my vacation at the end of the year. I don't want to look very tired sa mga photos. I want to have that kind of positive energy as in energy radiantly shining like a pocketful of sunshine. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images