Reset

9:41 AM

I guess that's what Harry felt when he escaped death because of the deathly hallows. I went in trance while figuring out what went wrong in my car. I never thought that I can actually cause a major accident in the expressway when my Fujira necklace and miniature of Our Lady of of Peace and Good Voyage have done its job in saving me. I was surprisingly calm and had presence in mind, it's also good that there are people who are willing to lend a hand in times of danger. 

So I guess this is another reset for me. Another gift of life and I'm so grateful. It dawned upon me that it might be a wake up call to not waste time, and how I was blessed just to be able to get up and work. I should learn to appreciate more. More than ever, I should 'live' life in its real sense and not vicariously. I often doom scroll, or watch shows hoping to find a 'peg' and be inspired but I guess I should be the one setting the 'peg'. I will try to reflect more like the old days than be swayed and lost in the realm of virtual reality that the social media imposed on us. Jonathan Haidt is right, we are being led to staircase of profanity than sacredness when the goal is to reach self-transcendence. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images