Random

8:53 AM

I just had a realization, of how I was so talkative when I was younger. Browsing the entries on this blog, I had so many stories to tell, and how I diligently note it all. I can't believe that was all seven (7) years ago. I know the rest are still unwritten, but I haven't had the time to write it all. I was just too lazy to think I guess. I don't know whether it's part of the adulting process haha but nowadays I just rather sleep, watch and ruminate. The appreciation of good story telling, I kind of miss it. For now, I had this weird fixation with 'Big Think' essays on the blackhole and the existence of parallel universe. I was reminded of the 'blackhole' story I was writing few years back, hope to sit on it and finally finish writing that story. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images