Like the old times

9:17 AM

I got to talk to an old time friend last night. Last met up was pre-pandemic. What struck me was how small actions can really be a life changing to another. I was reminded of how I really like books, like really really like it to a point of sharing e-books from years back. I already forgot that I have shared my own e-book collection and how these books helped my friend somehow get through life challenges. I was reminded of my personal legend, like how my small actions can be of help to people in their challenging times. It also reminded me how books inspired me, how it helped me to be creative, to explore uncharted world, and how it makes me feel alive. I guess I needed to return to my old passion. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images