The upside of stress

3:38 PM

"Stressful life is a meaningful life" 

This has been the mantra for the past two (2) months. I have not been able to update my blog of a very loooong time. I reread my last few entries and it was really emotional. 2019 is kind of heavy in terms of managing stress and anxiety. 

My 2020 started with full of work too then I realized, probably this is it, that the stressful life was really my life, it is part of the legal profession. I become more embracing and accepting of my situation, I changed my perspective and focus on finishing the tasks instead of dreading it. Although there are still low moments but it becomes manageable. 

Growth, healing and rediscovering my love to life will be the focus for the year. While pursuing these, stress will always be in the way, which I have no control. What is within my control is how I will respond to them. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images