An ode to you

8:05 PM

"O kay tagal din kitang minahal"

So much feels for the song and for the movie "I'm drunk, I love you." It's like I'm watching myself from the big screen. For Carson, it was seven (7) years, mine, two (2) years. I never saw it coming really. It was like he came along unexpectedly while I was doing fine in my own world. (yes, got the line from a song).

I love the scene where Carson tells a gay friend about all the stupid things she did for love, and I have some of it too. Looking back, I'm really embarrassed. Oh, the stupid things we do for love.

Despite and in spite of these things, you'll eventually  realize that it won't be enough. Sometimes, THINGS JUST DON'T WORK OUT.

Oh, wait let me clarify the statement, maybe things just don't work out the way we wanted it to be, BUT IT WILL WORK OUT JUST FINE, nevertheless. Just like Carson and Gio, their friendship remains and so I hope with mine too.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images