The professor-who-shall-not-be-named

11:29 PM

I was awed at my class today, my "favorite" professor who-shall-not-be-named has a sudden behavioral change. He toned down his "untoward" behavior and for some strange reason started to be nice. He seems to be extra nice today, giving tips and some practical knowledge of law; he even told one of my classmates to relax.

To be frank, I am actually a fan! However, during our first meeting, he was really mean. If only he should have been extra nice like what he is today in our class, he might be one of my favorite professors. He is indeed great, no doubt about that, being a bar topnotcher, from one of the most prestigious law school in the Philippines.

Just like any accused, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I hope that he will be in the same mood next week since I'm already due for recitation. Hmmm, come to think of it, we actually have something in common, that is, applying the theory of relativity in understanding the intricacies of law. However, since I'm a working student, I don't have the luxury of time to do such exercise (or am I just lazy?). Well I really need to overcome him. I can do this! I shall pass the subject under the-professor-who-shall-not-be-named. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images