Chasing that dream!

2:48 PM

Last night, after my grueling midterm exams, I rested my mind and have some sort of "me-time-session", a heart to heart talk to myself.  Focus. I realized I lack focus. I am guilty of multi-tasking. I always take handful of tasks in order to energize myself. However, working on a lot of things at the same time will produce a half-baked output.

On the side note, after my "me-time-session", I was reminded of my dream of becoming an entrepreneur. Yes, I really want to be an entrepreneur with the likes of Henry Sy, Socorro Ramos and Edgar Sia. As my horoscope says, I will be more successful if I establish my own business. HAHAHA. So in preparation, I bought all sets of GO NEGOSYO books to serve as my inspirations! (Thanks to Monica, my friend in GO NEGOSYO for giving me discounts!)

L-R GO NEGOSYO: Joey Concepcion's 50 Inspiring Entrepreneurial Stories, GO NEGOSYO: 21 Steps on How to Start Your Own Business, GO NEGOSYO: Joey Concepcion's 55 Inspiring Stories of Women Entrepreneurs

I was particularly inspired by the “21 Steps on how to start your business”. The secret? Just DREAM, BELIEVE, ACHIEVE!! 
Dream, Believe, Achieve!

Likewise, I took a leap of buying my first fashion book (I told you I am really a person of many dreams and many wants hahahaha). It’s Fashion Accessories by Oliver Gerval. 

Fashion Accesories by Oliver Gerval
Well it’s quite expensive but the articles really made me happy. It also features how to make handmade bags and the history of Louie Vuitton (Yey!). Hopefully, all these things will work out!




So there you go! I hope this will not be just another plan and will be forgotten by other tasks. Tsk! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images