Empowering sounds by Rachel Platten

6:46 PM

So I was browsing Spotify to look for a new sound that will somehow remove me from the dark clouds overwhelming me. Ooopps! Ok that sounded like an exaggerated feeling, pardon! It's just that new sem is starting. As always, Spotify did not disappoint! I think I found a new gem that will fill-up my playlist. Haha. Rachel Platten!!!

She's not yet a familiar name but the moment I heard her "Fight Song", I think she'll probably will be in due time if that "break" will come. She was able to stir something and was able to clearly express the clouded feelings I have (whut?!), at that moment! (Well I was studying for my Civil Law I review). Highly recommended for those having bad days. I know, I know as everyone of us pass through that phase and we all deserve her music! Anyway, here are some of my favorites already! She actually sounded like a little mix of Kelly Clarkson in her old days and Sara Bareilles but unique in her own way. 

1. Fight Song

"And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me"



2. Lone Ranger

"Sometimes I get high, sometimes I get low
But I’m calm as can be in a room full of strangers
But oh my, don’t try to get close
I’m just going to leave because I’m a lone ranger" 


3. Little Light 

"Life fades in the cuts and the struggles
I just need a light at the end of the tunnel" 


So happy that I have a new artist to follow! :) Here's her playlist in Spotify


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images