I miss life!

10:16 PM

gif from my-gif-box tumblr
IT'S THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!!!!

I can't explain the bliss around me, but I guess it's really the season to be happy (falalalala)! It's like I'm awaken from the wandering in the nighttime, and beautiful lights greeted me! Haha

I guess this happiness emanates from the fact that for me it's vacation already! Yeah I still have some classes but will probably ditch it! Ooops! just kidding!! It's party everywhere yihaaaa!!

I'm sooooo loooking forward to 2014 too.. I guess the torment of my last semester is grave, so grave that made me into a zombieee.. I just realized I missed a lot... I mean really a lot! Plus the fact that I am so poor this year (pffft!) anyway, just dropped by and really realized that I miss life in general!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images