Spotted: J Cupcakes in Eastwood

11:46 AM

As we (with ems and ann) occasionally roam around Eastwood after work, we made it to the point to try all the newly-opened stores in the city. So, after work we decided to give the J. Cupcakes a try. :) 

J Cupcakes in Eastwood

J. Cupcakes is located in Citywalk Eastwood, it's near the entrance of the citywalk mall. It offers a lot of cupcakes flavor!!! According to Ate who served us in the store, there are only two (2) branches of J. Cupcakes, one is located in SM Megamall, but it's only a kiosk and their first store really is the Eastwood branch. 

Cute store of J. Cupcakes

They have this cute little store, and I think it can only accommodate 4-5 persons at the same time, but it's their cupcakes that matter. 

So what did we order? 


Since we want to taste it all and having a limited budget, we tried six flavors, my favorite flavor?! The curious something Nutella, hahaha... I'm not really good in remembering but I really love the flavor! :) 


Their cupcakes are really good for my taste, they are not so sweet yet it will perk you up! The cupcakes are good with a cup of hot tea! :) The ambiance of the store is also good, I felt I'm in a miniature castle.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images