Hats off to P!nk's the truth about love album

2:08 PM

I just want to share that I am so crazy about Pink's new album "The truth about love" recently. It is so perky and soulful and I can't help but to be more amused to Pink. I am a self-confessed Pink fan since her "don't let me get me" days. Her songs are like my songs, especially my personal favorite the Fuckin Perfect.

The Truth About Love Album

For her new album, Pink explore the elements of superb melody and quirky lyrics that will perk you up and put you in trance. Overall, I think this album advocates for women empowerment which is present in her carrier single "Blow me". The songs were reflective of what happens to women when they are in a romantic relationship with men. Usually, women forget their worth when they are in a relationship, give it their all that they tend to lose their selves in the process. The songs are about standing up to reclaim what women deserved.


Here's the list of the songs in the Truth About Love Album Deluxe Edition.

1) Are We All We Are
2) Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
3) Try
4) Just Give Me A Reason (feat. Nate Ruess)
5) True Love (Feat. Lily Rose Cooper)
6) How Come You're Not Here
7) Slut Like You
8) The Truth About Love
9) Beam Me Up
10) Walk of Shame
11) Here Comes the Weekend (feat. Eminem)
12) Where Did the Beat Go
13) The Great Escape
14) My Signature Move
15) Is This Thing On
16) Run
17) Good Old Days
18) Chaos and Piss (Bonus Track)
19) Timebomb (Bonus Track)
20) The King is Dead But the Queen is Alive (Bonus Track)

Although, I really can't relate in some of her songs being an NBSB, I still love it all! My top 5 favorites are just give me a reason, timebomb, good old days, the truth about love and Try where Pink show off her dancing skills in its music video. I'll share some links with lyrics so you can join me singing our hearts out with Pink's latest album. By the way, Pink is going on a World Tour to promote this album. I just wished that she will be able to include Philippines in her world tour.

1) Just Give Me a Reason



2) Time bomb
3) Good Old Days


4) The Truth About Love


5) Try 


So there! Till the next album review! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images