12 things to do in 2012 with BFF's

1:13 PM

The hype for the new year is on. I am starting to recover from stress and depression. Hence, I decided to put up a new blog to replace my old blog. Unfortunately, my old blog was irretrievably lost. 

Thanks to my best buddies (Mary Ann Guibani and Jui Demausa) for helping me cope up and recover. Just to clear things out, I am not heartbroken; just frustrated. Today, I decided to throw all these negative emotions. For this new start, I will adopt "Pocketful of Sunshine" as my working mantra and finyakamasaya as the url address to remind me to stay positive. 

And to set the year right, we decided to do the "12 things to do in 2012" project. Actually, the original title which I insist was "Things to do before the world ends" but they refused to entertain my creepy idea. Haha. Anyway here's the list.

1) Go clubbing;


2) Go hiking;


3) Fashion a new look;




4) To save, save, and save;


5) Travel (Visit churches);



6) Do good. Help others.;



7) Join a fun run;




8) Go fishing or boating;



9) Organize the 'get-drunk-till-you-drop-pajama-party';


10) To have our own share of spotlight in You Tube;


11) To imitate a person for one day;



12) Finally, to send letter via snail mail.



This is it!!! Welcome 2012!!!! We are so looking forward to your pasabog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images