Decluttering

1:07 PM

 My gaaaahd. I have been putting off this task for I can't remember when. I even bought a large cabinet last January to organize all my clothes, but guess what? I keep on buying instead of decluttering. Ironically, I have been a fan of 'the minimalist' podcast lately. As part of the process, they mentioned that it only becomes a 'clutter' if it gets in your way. Pondering on it, yes indeed, my books, clothes are in excess already and it clutters the little space I have in my room. I just want to be organized for effin sake. It's stressing me out, but whenever I'm home, I just lay in my bed like a vegetable like srsly and binging into series which I can't even remember now (mostly kdramas, jdramas and cdramas). I just want to fuckin Eminem my closet HAHAHAHA. Corny. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images